I’m writing this a bit late as I gifted this two weeks ago but better late than never!
I finally finished the cardigan that contained the pattern errata. It took a bit longer than expected as I didn’t have it done in time for the baby shower. At point I was rushing to get the last sleeve done and completely forgot to start the decreasing for the shoulder and had to frog ten rows. The idea of reverse knitting all of those cables was horrifying so I thought I’d try the technique where you weave in a bit of scrap yarn between in side of each stitch on the row you want to go back to, then pull. I’d rather knit the whole sleeve again if this went wrong then undo ten rows of stitches one by one. Luckily it worked!